(orginal post: boxeed.in/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=599)
Wanted to have a copy of the installationscript, just in case 🙂
wget -O /tmp/installer.sh http://boxee-kodi.leechburgltc.com/installer.sh && sh /tmp/installer.sh
(my own copy: http://www.hitservice.se/custom/filer/kodi/installer.sh )
Upgrade to latest KODI by running the installer again or do it manually:
(original post: http://boxeed.in/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=703)
If you run into any issues, try the manual steps below:
– Reboot your Boxee into the Boxee launcher, either by choosing the option from the XBMC power menu, or by running /data/hack/reboot_to_boxee.sh
– Telnet into your Boxee, and run:
– This will remove the old XBMC installation (but retain your settings) and reboot your Boxee. You should land into the Boxee launcher again.
– Telnet into your Boxee again, and run:
For the latest release (more stable):
wget -O /data/hack/xbmc/xbmc.sqfs http://188.8.131.52/~xbmc/latest/xbmc.sqfs
For the latest testing build:
wget -O /data/hack/xbmc/xbmc.sqfs http://184.108.40.206/~xbmc/latest_test/xbmc.sqfs
– Reboot the Boxee. You should boot into the new build you just installed.
If you have any problems with this method, then you will most likely need to perform a factory reset and start over.